Tuesday, August 20, 2013

10 day summer challenge - Day 9


10 day summer challenge is slowly coming to an end. For day 9 the task was Inspired by summer night out! Here is my interpretation! I knew that at least one color must be pink because for me pink is ultimate summer color. First I painted my nails with Manhattan Glow It Up! and without plan I started to build my mani. I used sponge to apply Uma Psychic Pink and Essence Stamp Me! Silver, to finish the design I applied Essence Glitterastic on the tips and applied top coat to set everything together. 


I like how it turn out, especially the combo of silver and Psychic Pink. The reason why I added Psychic Pink is because with only silver it look more like a holiday mani and I needed it to be more summery.


I used Manhattan Glow It Up!, Uma Psychic Pink, Essence Stamp Me! Silver and Essence Glitterastic. Here is Manhattan Glow It Up! alone on natural light:


Don't forget to check out what other girls did:
Sanela
Cat Girl
Taya
Cat

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is so girly and awesome :) Great job Ana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. deveti dan izazova je ko stvoren za šljokice, glittere i tome slično :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...