Saturday, August 3, 2013

10 day summer challenge - Day 2


We are at Day 2 of 10 day summer challenge! Today's challenge is: Cold colors. Before I knew what will I do I chose the colors that I want to use and then I remembered I could do a cloud mani. Cloud mani is one of my favorites, it really easy to do but it looks really cute and summery. Instead of doing every nail the same I decided to do cloud mani on two fingers and leave the rest solid. I love how it turn out. I think I should do something like this again :)



I used Essence Iced Mint Frappe, Essence Oh My Glitter! and Anny Blue Hypnosis.


I also have a swatch of Anny Blue Hypnosis to show you. I had it on my nails for the first time few days ago and I really like it. On picture bellow you can see the sand finish that this nail polish has. It looks really pretty, the finish is matte but there is some glitter peeking from underneath. On pictures above you can see how it looks with top coat. It is also really nice, color looks gorgeous but between the two I prefer the finish without top coat.  


You can check what other girls did for Day 2:
Sanela
Cat Girl
Taya
Cat

6 comments:

  1. Aaaa this is so cool, I was SO short before doing a cload mani myself for day 2 :D Then, in last second, I decided for something else ^^
    Really like how yours turned out <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. slažem se, lijepe si boje izabrala :) anny mi se posebno sviđa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. anny je prekrasan (kao i nokti ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super manikura, meni se sviđaju sve bojice :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! This Anny polish is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...