Sunday, February 17, 2013

OUAT nail art challenge: Magic comes with a price


We are already at Day 6 Once Upon A Time nail art challenge. Today's task is Magic comes with a price. I decided to go with purple gradient manicure since we know that when anybody is doing magic in Once Upon A Time we see purple smoke. For my purple smoke I used three different purple nail polishes, white base and of course makeup sponge. I love gradient manicure, it is easy to do and it looks very nice...the down side of it is the clean up. No matter what it is impossible to avoid it. However, I'm definitely do more gradient manis in future.

Here is one of my inspiration photos:


I used: Essence Ahoy, Essence Bloom-A-Loom, Essence Oh My Glitter!, Essence Meet Me Now


Only 3 challenges to go...



Check out what other girls did for day 6:

Taya
Mateja D
Moonchild
Milena Vanchoska
Baroque Fool
Yecats
Nikkie
Samantha Ann
Fulya
Always Polished Nails

9 comments:

  1. Nice nail art! :)

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment :)

    Maybe you have time to read my new post: Valentine's Day in RED

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obožavam gradient manikure... super ti je ispala :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice nail art I love the design very nice, i will try this soon.
    Cardiac Surgery India

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome nail art ..looking so good on nails ..love it . i will try this soon on may nails.
    Best Hospital India

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...