Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Empty #12


Balea Fiji shower gel - I wish this is in their regular line.

Balea Dark Glamour hand lotion

Balea gel hand soap

Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur - I don't even know how many of these I had. Great product!


Rosal Corona nail polish remover - I'm definitely going back to Rosal removers in future, I love this one.

Catrice Infinite Matt make up

Avon Advance Tehniques dry ends serum

Avon Naturals Herbal Dog Rose & Aloe face cream - very nice, I always loved Avon face creams. I will probably use them more in future but I think I won't buy this one again because there are other I want to try.

Essence lip gloss Don't Bite Me - Kiss Me

Balea Young Sweet Wonderland lip balm - Balea products always look pretty, most of the time the quality of product is really good but this one is definitely exception. This balm is the reason why I will try to skip Balea lip balms in the future ( no matter how pretty they look ).

Essence Berlin Story

Nicole By Opi One Less Lonely Glitter - :-(

Essence sealing top coat


Did you tried any of these products?

7 comments:

  1. Nisam se srela sa ovim Rosalom dosad a bas bih volela da ga probam :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meni je stvarno dobar, puno bolji od Essence koje inače koristim.

      Delete
  2. Ja isto imam ovaj Catrice puder i baš sam u nekom love-hate odnosu s njim, nekad mi isušuje kožu a nekad skoro klizi s nje.
    Jesi li i ti imala takvih problema? Možda jednostavno nije za mene...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meni je odličan, ne traje baš cijeli dan ali osim toga sve super. Ja inače imam suhu kožu.

      Delete
    2. I moja je suha, onda je to valjda do kreme za lice jer sam je mijenjala u zadnje vrijeme :)

      Delete
  3. znači, ovaj catrice paše za sušu kožu? kad ultimate moisture dođe kraju, moram izabrati novi ;) baš mi je žao što su ga povukli :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meni je žao, al mislim da ovaj novi All Matt Plus isto nije loš. Njega ću sljedećeg probat :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...