Friday, June 15, 2012

Euro 2012 fan nails


For the first time I decided to make fan nail art. The task wasn't difficult because I have Essence image plate with pattern that works perfectly for Croatian fan nail art. However my ending result wasn't the best but I think I can get away with it. My base color is Essence Ahoy! and the red nail polish I used for stamping is P2  Open Your Heart.


Now I will also show you my manicure from Sunday. I actually wanted to make the mani I have now but I had crazy day and I didn't have time to remove Basic Beauty Nr.57 and make completely new manicure so I just added S-he white cracking top coat. I already tried S-he cracking top coat and everything was great with it but at Sunday weird thing happened. It cracked very well but as I applied it on my nails it seam like it was melting. Even the brush got some red color on it, I had to clean it with nail polish remover...You can see it if you look at my ring and index finger. I don't know why did this happen, did you experienced some thing like that?


Do you watch Euro 2012? Do you like to do fan nail art?

10 comments:

  1. LOVE the first one! So cute!

    http://makeupandartfreak.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the flag! I've never tried that crackles melted. My biggest problem with crackles is that they don't always crack the way I want them to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ova druga manikura me asocirala na seriju "dexter"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The stamp is very pretty! Maybe you should use a top coat/clear polish before using this crackle but I'm not sure if the bleeding colour is because of the crackle or because of your base coat. :-/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a top coat before crackle, maybe that was a problem...IDK

      Delete
  5. gledam tekme, ali nisam odradila još nijednu navijačku manikuru... vrijedi li marama na glavi i navijačke pjesme ;-D
    ove tvoje su cool :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naravno ;)
      Ja sam imala jednino nokte s ostalim rakvizitima sam zakazala ove godine :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...