Saturday, December 8, 2012

Back from Germany!


I came back home from Germany few days ago. I'm finally completely unpacked and everything is on it's place. I had a great time and I hope to repeat the trip soon. I didn't take much pictures but I have a few and I want to share them with you! I did some shopping while I was there and I hope I will take some  pictures in next few days so you can see it! 

I had a great time in Stuttgart... amazing city!


Christmas is everywhere, I love all decorations...


If you come to Germany before Christmas, Weihnachtsmarkt is inevitable!



Great thing when you travel is enjoying food without feeling guilty :))


Another thing that is inevitable in Germany is the rain...but it didn't matter...


Don't forget to enter my Firmoo giveaway!

5 comments:

  1. Super fotke :) Uvijek je lijepo negdje otputovati :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you were in Germany too! :) We were in Munich 10 days ago. :)

    Love the Christmas trees on the pic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, it looks like a beautiful country. Hope you had a fantastic time! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. odlične su fotke,bitno je da si uzivala

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...