Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Lush Neon Love


Neon Love is Lush soap from their Valentine's Day limited edition. When I first got it I never thought I would love it so much. Passion fruit and soya yogurt are amazing combination, they are moisturizing and they smell so, so good! After I take a shower my body and my bathroom are filled with this scent...and what is even better it doesn't go away so you can smell it next day too. I tried few Lush body soaps and this is my favorite. Non of them dry out your skin like most soaps but this one is the best I tried so far. After you use Neon Love you don't get that "dry out" feeling and you don't need to reach for body lotion.


What is great about Neon Love and most solid soaps is that you can have them for a long time. They last for a while so you don't need to pile up for backup :)

Do you like Lush products? Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...