Friday, March 28, 2014

New in - March 2014


New In is back. Let's look at the products I bought in March. 
First product you see is Atrix Soft hand cream. That was an emergency buy and I'm very happy with it. I keep this cream in my bag and I use it when I'm on the go. Next product is Balea body lotion, of course this one smells amazing ( grapes and pistachios ). I also bought two Aveo shower gels, both smell great. Aveo products are usually very cheap and I got these two on sale so it was a bargain. I got Elmex tooth paste as well, this is my absolute favorite and the tooth paste I've been using for years. Last two products in first group are Essence brushes.


Next group contains 3 Essence products I got on the sale. Essence Stay With Me lip gloss My Favorite Milkshake, Essence Twins Reloaded - Edward and Essence Glitter On Me.


China Glaze Teal The Tide Turns is the only nail polish I got from their gorgeous LE Sea Goddess ( for now, I hope so ). Finally I bought Catrice All Matt Nude Beige and I can't wait to try it! Last one in this group is Dove Beauty Finish.


Now here is the rest of nail polishes I bought in March. You could already see these on my blog. They are Catrice Glitterama and SandhopperEssence Heart Explosion and Glitz & Glam and Essence Hello Rosy.


Last two photos contain more shower gels and one body lotion - Aveo Chocolate Popcake. I went little bit crazy with shower gels but I guess this is the buy I can always justify. 


What did you buy in March? Do you have any of these products?

2 comments:

  1. My Favorite Milkshake is among my fav lipglosses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Essence - Edward is one of my favourite blue polishes AND it's the name of one of my little boys :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...