Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Essence Here's My Number


New Essence range is slowly coming to the drugstores but today I have one polish from their current range. Here's My Number is sand effect nail polish. I'm in love with shiny sand polishes like this one since they came along so you know that I love this one too. The color is grey and there are also some holo glitter but when I apply it on my nails they are not visible. However, if you like dark and textured polishes this is the one to get because it is pretty and it doesn't look boring in your nails. I don't know how often will I reach for Here's Me Number because I usually wear bright colors in Spring but I'm glad that I have this baby around.
The bottle contains the usual 8 ml and it applies easily and dries quickly.


Do you like sand effect nail polishes? What do you think about Here's My Number?

1 comment:

  1. I really like it, I have all 3 sand polishes. I saw there will be a pink sand polish from Essence as well and I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...