Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Essence Mountain Calling: translucent powder and hand balm


This is rare occasion when I bought products from Essence Trend Edition that don't include nail polish or a blush. Instead I picked up translucent powder Snow Alert! and hand balm Meet Me @ The Ski Lodge.

Snow Alert! translucent powder


Recently I finished my Essence Fix & Matte translucent loose powder which is discontinued but instead of that there is Essence compact translucent powder. Essence Fix & Matte has better reviews and it was favorite of many but I wanted to give a chance to compact powder as well. I wanted to buy regular version but I go this one from Mountain Calling TE. I believe that we have the same product in different packing but I can't say for sure because I didn't try both products. 
Snow Alert! is compact translucent powder in simple, round, hard plastic packing. It contains 8 g of product. I apply it with powder brush and it applies easily, there are few fall outs but you can easily pick them up with the brush. Like other Essence translucent powders, it is not completely translucent so you have to be careful if you don't want white marks on your face. I like to use it before I apply foundation to set the base and it works great. My foundation lasts longer and there is no fear that the powder will be visible on my face.


Meet Me @ The Ski Lodge hand balm


Just look at the packing of the hand balm and you will see why I needed this hand balm. It looks so pretty! Everything else is a bonus. The hand balm smells so good, milk protein and cotton! The smell lasts for couple of hours but absorbs very quickly and it is not greasily. My skin is smooth and moisturized! Definitely one of my favorite products at the moment!



Do you like Essence Mountain Calling TE? Did you tried or you want to try some products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...