Thursday, August 1, 2013

10 day summer challenge - Day 1


Time for new nail art challenge!! It has been few months since last challenge I did and I'm very excited about this one because it will be so much fun! It is a summer challenge, with interesting tasks for each day. For day 1 the challenge is - warm colors. This is exactly what I like in summertime so I decided to combine it with another thing I like - dots. I applied pastel yellow as base and randomly added yellow and orange dots. Very easy but with colors like these everyone will notice it.


I used: Essence Mellow Yellow, S-he 393, Essence Off To Miami and p2 Hot Berry


I will post my manis every other day. On picture bellow you can see challenge for each day! I can't wait for second part of the challenge, it will be interesting!


You can also check out what other girls did:
Sanela
Cat Girl
Taya

11 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...