Saturday, August 10, 2013

10 day summer challenge - Day 5


We are already half way through 10 day summer challenge! Today's task was - sunset nails and I'm not happy at all how mine turn out. I had an idea to make a gradient mani and draw a sun, I did that but the colors are to close so you can't really see the sun ( middle and ring finger ). In real life it is more visible but it is hard to see it on the pictures. Also, I'm not too happy with today's gradient mani but I didn't have more time to add some palm trees to camouflage it. It could be better but it is what it is. Regardless, I had a lot of fun with it!
I used Essence nail polishes: Off To Miami!, Inti Inka,  My Yellow Fellow, Sundancer and Berlin Story.


Other girls did awesome job on this one, check it out!
Sanela
Cat Girl
Taya
Cat


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...