Monday, August 12, 2013

10 day summer challenge - Day 6


Today is day 6 for nail art challenge! The task is tribal nails. To tell you the truth I was little bit afraid of this one because only nail art I completely failed in past was - tribal nail art. My nails were too short and when I did all the tribal shapes and lines everything looked too messy. Now my nails are short again but I decide to go with really easy design that doesn't require a lot of drawing. 


First I draw the line in the middle of each nail with black stripe brush to evenly divide the nail, after that I took blue and gold nail polish and just applied one color on one part of nail and the other color on the other part. In the end I draw a line in the middle again and added three diagonal stripes on each side. This mani is very simple to do but I love how it looks like!


I used Catrice No Snow Petrol, Catrice Oh My Goldness! and Essence Berlin Story.
Check out what other girls did:
Sanela
Cat Girl
Taya
Cat

5 comments:

  1. I really like how it turned out :) And nice color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dobra kombinacija boja, sviđa mi se i uzorak :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design! You did a really good job. No Snow Petrol is a really pretty colour, I'd forgotten how much I liked it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...