Tuesday, August 27, 2013

10 day summer challenge - Day 10 + recap


Here it is, final challenge! The task for day 10 was favorite summer mani. I actually never did a mani like this one but it is definitely my favorite in this challenge and also this summer! I love it so much. I got inspiration from One Nail To Rule them All who did something like this recently, her mani was so pretty that I knew I will have to at least try to recreate it. In the end all this turn out to be much easier then it looks. Here are my sea nails!


First I applied p2 Heavenly Girl. After it dried I started sponging with different shades of blue and little bit of white on tips of my nails to half of my nail. Mix of blue and white gives nice look of sea waves. After that I added the clouds also using a sponge. After everything was dry I used nail doting tool to draw a little orange boat and black striper to add details to boat and draw little birds. To set everything together I applied top coat.


I used p2 Heavenly Girl, Essence Chasing Waves, Essence Splash Refresh, Essence orange Summer, Essence Chuck, Essence Ahoy and Essence Berlin Story.


Check out what other girls did for last challenge:
Sanela
Cat Girl
Taya
Cat

Here is quick recap of the challenge! It was so much fun and I really enjoyed it!











3 comments:

  1. The last manicure it's gorgeous.
    I still have to edit photos and post them, I hope this will happen this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. baš je krasna!
    ja sam se isto odvažila na jednu težu manikuru od Nailasaurus i baš sam ponosna kako je ispalo, jedva čekam ju objaviti!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. super manikure, zadnja naročito :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...