Sunday, August 18, 2013

10 day summer challenge - Day 8


We are already at Day 8 of 10 day summer challenge, only two to go! Today's task was summer jewerly / accessories. I found my inspiration in my go to stud earrings. I have white, pink and green but since I wear the white ones the most I decided to draw them on my nails. 



As base color I used Manhattan Nectarine Power, Essence Stamp Me! Silver and Essence Ahoy


For this mani I used Manhattan Nectarine Power for the first time. This is such a beautiful color, I had in on my nails alone for a day because I didn't want to add anything on it. The color is peach with  loads of golden glitter. Beauty!


Don't forget to check out what other girls did:
Sanela
Cat Girl
Taya
Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...