Tuesday, August 6, 2013

10 day summer challenge - Day 3


For Day 3 of 10 day summer challenge the task was neon nails. I was out of ideas for this one so I decided to do something I want to do for some time - ikat print using neon polishes. This design looks really cute on the nails and you can be sure that everyone will notice them. So many people today asked me about my nails. The print looks complicated and it much harder to explain it then to actually do the design. There are bunch of tutorials on You Tube that make everything easier and once you start it is not difficult at all.


I used China Glaze Sun - Kissed as base and China Glaze Flirty Tankini,  Essence white tip painter, Essence Berlin Story for the ikat design.


Check out what other girls did for Day 3:
Sanela
Cat Girl
Taya
Cat

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I haven't done ikat print yet, although I want to do it for months now. But there's always something else to do, lol. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lude boje i super manikura, moram ovo jednoom probat :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. zanimljiv dizajn, također isprobavam prvom prilikom :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...