Friday, January 11, 2013

Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 105 & 110


Golden Rose has amazing new line of nail polishes called Jolly Jewels. There are so many beautiful nail polishes and it is really hard to pick the favorites. First time I saw them I bought numbers 105 and 110. Few days later I came back and picked up numbers 111 and 113 ( swatches will be up probably next week ). Another interesting thing about Jolly Jewels is that few of them are dupes for some other brands, the one I recognized immediately was 115 which looks exactly like China Glaze It's A Trap-eze. But now let's look at the two beauties that I have here...

Number 105



Number 105 immediately had my attention. Baby pink base with purple micro glitter and large hex green glitter. I applied 2 coats and I was very happy with opacity because at first I thought that these won't be opaque, but fortunately they are opaque and there is tones of glitter. In the end I applied top coat because I think that it is necessary with these because it secures the glitter and manicure lasts longer.

Number 110


Number 110 is milky white base with blue micro and large hex red glitter. I applied 2 coats which was more then enough for full opacity. Like the previous polish I added top coat to this one too.

Both nail polishes contain 10,8 ml and they are easy to apply. The price of Golden Rose Jolly Jewels is little bit higher then we used to, usually Golden Rose polishes are super cheap but since this line is so amazing and it is like nothing we could find in drugstores around here I don't even mind. But  I have to say that it would be better if the price is like it used to be so everyone could get one or two bottles more...It is how it is and in the end I'm glad that Golden Rose went with something interesting like this, because all the Jolly Jewels look like some indie brand nail polishes. I hope they will have more polishes like this in the future!

17 comments:

  1. Joj divni su, ali su kod vas definitivno preskupi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this brand but that 110 colour is fantastic, it looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a Turkish brand. They are very cheap but they have great products, I love them!

      Delete
  3. Ja sam se dvoumila između ta dva,ali sam uzela ovaj drugi,ali doći če i ovaj na red,šteta što su tako skupi ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma ima ih prviše lijepih, da je bar normalna GR cijena :)

      Delete
  4. Odlicno izgledaju. Imaju li da se kupe u Srbiji?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ne znam sigurno ali mislim da ima. Znam da ima u HR i BiH, trebalo bi biti i u Srbiji.

      Delete
  5. I just fell in love!! I'll go search for them right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. toliko novih lakova od njih,svi ih hvale. svakako ću i ja nabavit

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are amasing!
    Where did you bought them?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...