Monday, January 21, 2013

Swatch: Essence Hugs & Kisses


I found Essence TE Hugs & Kisses few days ago and here are my picks from the collection. I bought Sugar Baby Love lip tint and two nail polishes Crazy In Love and Sunshine And Red Roses. When I saw press photos of Hugs & Kisses trend edition I knew that I will try to catch glitter toppers but in the end I got only purple and red because I didn't really liked other two. Instead of nail polishes this bright pink lip tint got my attention.


In person Sugar Baby Love lip tint is bright barbie pink and I had to have it. It is a different story when you apply it on your lips. Even thought it looks really bright on my swatch bellow in reality it is darker, it is still something everyone will notice and the color is pretty strong but it isn't what I expected. So, at first I was a bit disappointed but very quickly I began to like the color. In the end I think this will be something I will love to use, especially because it lasts on my lips for a very long time. This actually reminds me on lip stains a lot, the difference is the packing and application. Application was little but hard and you have to be very careful, the best way probably is to apply one coat and wait few seconds for it to dry and then apply another coat. Once it is dry Sugar Baby Love will stay on your lips for hours. The finish is matte and I believe that each time I have this on my lips I will add tiny bit of something glossy on top because It looks much better that way.


Crazy In Love and Sunshine And Red Roses


Like I already mentioned I have two toppers. Purple one called Crazy In Love and my favorite Sunshine And Red Roses ( I've heard that SARR won't be available everywhere which is a shame because it is the prettiest polish in the collection, I really don't understand the reason why ). Both toppers have harts with different glitter. Sunshine And Red Roses has red hearts and red, blue and green micro glitter, while Crazy In Love has silver hearts and different size purple glitter. Good thing about both toppers is that there is enough hearts and is not a problem to apply them. For swatch bellow all the hearts were on the brush immediately which is great because most of the time that is not the case with polishes like these. The bottles are small, only 5 ml.


I loved how Sunshine And Red Roses looks over black and I decided to do exact same thing on my nails today. 


Is there something you like from Essence Hugs & Kisses?

18 comments:

  1. mrzim essence i nove kolekcije, pogledaj koju su tek nama dali :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Znam na šta misliš, tako je i u mom dm-u. Užas! Kod mene sva sreća ima i Muller koji redovito sve dobija.

      Delete
  2. i love the heart glitter!! it reminds me of that glitter polish from OPI's minne mouse collection!

    www.pamperedwithpolish.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all very nice. I love the polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to get the lip tint, but I wasn't sure, if it's good, so I didn't get it. The color is very pretty, it looks nice on lips, but I'll pass it. But I would love to have a lipstick in this color. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love these products!! I love the red heart nail polish!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ja vjerojatno neću niti naletjeti na ovu kolekciju :D Ali lakovi su super :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. They both are sooo pretty polishes! Do you know where to find those nail polishes online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know any online store that has these :(
      I buy them in my local drugstore.

      Delete
  8. Kupila sam sunshine an red roses i jedva čekam da ga isprobam,jedino što sada moram promijeniti bazu da te ne iskopiram ;PPP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...ma samo ti radi šta god hoćeš, ova kombinacija je predobra :)))

      Delete
  9. Oh we didn't get this TE, it looks really cute! I already have a couple of heart toppers so I don't feel like I missed out but that lip colour is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I generally like lip tints and I love this hot pink colour, will definitely get it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Joooooooooj gdje si našla Sunshine i Roses??? Umrijet ćuuuuuuuuu, ne mogu ga naći :(( Btw, posudila sam tvoju sliku ali sam i napisala koji je izvor, nadam se da je to OK :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bilo ih je u Mulleru u OS, čula sam da ih nema svugdje...šteta jer je presladak lak.
      Posluži se sa slikom slobodno :)

      Delete
  12. sjajilo mi je malo prejako ali su mi lakovi super

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...