Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Review: KandNail CK-05 image plate


Daisy from Born Pretty Store contacted me recently to ask me of I want to review their product. I said yes and my first ever free product arrived last week. I could choose something from their web site and there are all kinds of girly products but is not a surprise that I chosen nail product. I chosen KandNail CK-05 image plate with 42 different designs and here are my impressions.


On first three pictures you can see how the plate and designs look like. To enlarge it you can just click on the picture. Like I said there are 42 different designs, great thing about that is that everyone can find something  and that this plate is something you can combine in many ways. Images on the plate may look like "all over images" but they are not, this plate is actually French Nail Art image plate and images are too small to cover all over your nail. Maybe if you have short nails you can get away with it but even this way it can be used in so many ways and you can get really creative with it.


On the picture bellow you can see how the images look when they are stamped. As you can see some of them turn out perfectly, some of them are barely visible but most of them turn out pretty good. When I was stamping on the paper I used Essence scraper and stamper and I wasn't very happy with the results ( look at the first row ) then I decided to use simple card ( pocket calendar actually ) instead of scraper and I got much better results ( look at the rest ). I guess scraper isn't the best solution for this image plate because it removes to much polish from the image and also it damages the plate. Simple old card is much better and easier way. 


Finally let's look how it looks on the nails. I was in the pink mood and I decided to go with floral design. It transmitted without any problem, image turn out great and I was done in few minutes. I was surprised how quickly I did this manicure because I still remember when I first started stamping on my nails it took me so long and I would always make a big mess...That is the reason I don't use image plates like before but maybe I could start using them more. For this mani I used Avon Pale Pink as base color, I stamped the image with Catrice Hot Or Not? and in the end I applied Catrice Sweets For My Sweets with sponge on my tips.


In the end I like the plate mostly because there is so many designs and because I can combine the designs in so many different ways. Hopefully I won't be too lazy to use it.
If you are interested to see what Born Pretty Store offers click here and if you find something you like you can use code DCL91 to get 10% off.


Do you use image plates? Do you like stamping? Do you have experience with Born Pretty Store?

14 comments:

  1. vidim tu neke krasne crteže, dobar izbor... i slažem se, stara kartica je puno bolji izbor od 'službene' grebalice :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitivno! Mislim da ću ubuduće koristiti samo kartice :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Ima svašta, sad samo treba kombinirat. Nadam se da ću češće koristiti pločice koje imam.

      Delete
  3. Te dejé una mención en mi blog. Besos
    http://coquetines.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/one-lovely-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your mani looks great, and so does the image plate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many of these are dupes of Bundle Monster designs, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know for sure but it is possible, I saw that many plates on Born Pretty Store have images same as some other more popular plates. Also, I know I saw some of images from this plate before so it is possible.

      Delete
  7. Wow this stuff is sooo cool! I love it!
    Do you have a fb page where I can follow you? let me know!!

    www.nuagerose.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. meni su cvjetići još naj naj i super ti stoje na noktima

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...