Saturday, January 26, 2013

Essence Bloom-A-Loom and Crazy In Love (Hugs And Kisses TE)


On my nails today is Essence Crazy In Love, second nail polish from Hugs And Kisses TE that I own. I loved Sunshine And Red Roses so much and I didn't want to wait to try Crazy In Love. As a base color I applied Essence Bloom-A-Loom from Blossom Etc. TE, the color is beautiful pastel purple which is little bit lighter then With X's And O's from Hugs And Kisses collection. I love the combination, it looks really cute. 
Crazy In Love is purple glitter with silver hearts in clear base. Beautiful nail polish, it will be fun to combine it with different nail polishes. Application was easy, there is loads of glitter and hearts are not heard to catch and apply :)


Essence Bloom-A-Loom and Crazy In Love


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...