Friday, January 18, 2013

Essence New products ( February 2013 )

This Spring there will be many new products from Essence, there will be their standard range exchange and new product should arrive from February 2013. I believe that here in Croatia we won't see anything until April but never mind, we are used to that :) Now about the new range! There are so many new products, some of them are old products in new package but there is a lot new staff! I know that I will check out the eyeshadows because I see so many colors that I like, also nail polishes...So many pretty colors and effects, and what I love the most is that Twins are back!!! I'm glad that I see make-up sponge and matte lip gloss. I'm definitely looking forward to these products and I can wait for them to arrive.
Do you have favorites? 


















7 comments:

  1. Tooolikooo toga :D Svašta mi se sviđa... tuš, sjajila, lakovi, ovaj magnet u obliku olovke, bb krema, korektor, spužvica... jesam sve nabrojala :D Sigurno ću nešto od toga i probati!! Jedva čekam :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I saw this on another blog. I am so interested in seeing that magnetic pen in action! Think of the possibilities if it works! :) Oh and the new reloaded nail art twins! Yes please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was going to Germany next month, because I can see that I have a LOT of favourites, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, there are so many new and exciting products! The palettes in dark colours, the lashes, BB cream, makeup sponge, gel tints! Good job Essence!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too I hope to get them at least in March here in Italy, nailpolish range looks so yummy *_*

    ReplyDelete
  6. sjenila su tako primamljiva da bi najradije sve uzela

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...