Friday, January 4, 2013

Essie We're In It Together


One of the most beautiful pink nail polishes is Essie We're In It Together. Soft pink with loads of pink and blue / purple micro shimmer. First time I saw swatches of this nail polishes I loved it, so when I saw it in person I couldn't pass. We're In It Together is such a pretty color, I'm surprise that I love it so much because I usually reach for brights but this delicate pink looks so beautiful on the nails and has a beautiful finish because of multi color shimmer.
Application was easy, the bottle contains 13,5 ml. Another great thing about this nail polish is that on my nails it lasts abound four days. That doesn't happen a lot.


Did you tried Essie nail polishes?

7 comments:

  1. The perfect pink polish, it looks super pretty with your skin tone! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaa divna je,još ja slaba na rozu

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...