Monday, January 7, 2013

Empty #4


Loreal Casting Creme Gloss ( 535 ) - I've been using Loreal Casting for years and I am more then happy with it. The color is shiny and it doesn't wash out quickly. Usually I color my hair every three months ( more or less ) and I've noticed that the color is preserved the most when I'm using Loreal shampoo and conditioner. That is not a problem for me because Loreal is my favorite brand for shampoo and conditioner anyway.

Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Hair Repair Ultimate Repair - Very good product, great for dry hair and if you have problems brushing your hair like I do. Only bad thing about this product is the smell.

Balea Trend It Up dry shampoo - Nice product, still the only one I tried. I still don't feel the need to explore more, this is good enough. Only thing that I don't like is that I go through this so quickly, I only use it few times and it is gone...

Balea Young Funky Jungle shower gel - I already told you how much I love Balea Young shower gels. Just look at the packing, there is no way I could pass on that!

Avon Planet Spa Mediterranean Olive Oil and Dead Sea Minerals- Both products are travel size which was great for me because it can fit anywhere and doesn't take a lot of space. Quality of both lotions is great, I like them very much. Between the two I prefer Dead Sea Minerals.

Eveline Art Scenice Silicone Make-Up Base - I love this product. Something I will definitely repurchase! 

Dolce & Gabbana The One - One of my favorite perfumes ever. The reason why I had it for years is because I wore it only in special occasions. I just didn't want to run out of it. I'm sad that it is gone and I'm hoping that I will own it again. 

Loreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara - This actually shouldn't be in "empty" category because it is still not empty, but...When I first tried the mascara it was great, I really loved it and it was great for a while but then suddenly it was like I have a different product. It just didn't do the job properly , my lashes were stack together every time and it was very difficult to take it off as well. Every time I would apply this mascara it would ruin the whole look so I don't see the point of using it anymore. 

Did you tried any of these products?

6 comments:

  1. meni ova maskara nije bila loša - dok nisam kupila essence i love extreme maskaru, ta me oduševila totalno... ali sam sam našla još bolju ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love extreme je sljedeća maskara koju ću probati, trenutno imam Maybelline Illegal Lenght koja mi je tako-tako...Inače mi je teško naći dobru maskaru jer imam jako kratke trepavice...
      A koja ti je ta još bolja??

      Delete
  2. Bi li slikala kosu s' ledja/ Dugo gledam L'Oreala i mislim se..hmm..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uslikat ću pa ću stavit za koji dan :) Loreal koristim već godinama i ja sam prezadovoljna, sve ostale boje su mi se brzo ispirale.

      Delete
  3. svaka cast! uvek volim da vidim potrosene stvarcice :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...