Sunday, February 21, 2016

Empty #25


Today deo spray - I got this product as a gift and I can't say that I like it. I was happy when the bottle was finally empty. Only thing I like about it is the smell, I believe that I will never buy it myself.

Loreal Elseve Color Glanc shampoo - usual product in my empties.

Balea Young shower gel - Lovely package, nice smell and as always good quality Balea product. This was limited edition but I think that Balea Young line isn't available any more, which is a shame. They always had amazing, beautiful looking products.

Treacle Moon Her Mango Thoughts and Warm Cinnamon Nights shower creams - I mentioned Treacle Moon shower creams so many times on my blog and they are among my favorite. These two are really good. They are nice to my skin and they smell great. Between these two I prefer Her Mango Thoughts.

Aveo Sweet Dreamland shower gel - good quality and price and amazing candy smell.


Duchesse cosmetic pads - I usually buy Ebelin pads but this was emergency buy which proved me once again that Ebelin is truly the best when it comes to cotton pads. These are not terrible, you can work with them but they split and there is always little bit left on my nails when I remove my nail polish. It was so good to come back to Ebelin after this.

Hipp Massage Oil Sensitive - Really nice product. I've been using it for the first time and I like that it soaks in quickly which is not the case with most oils. Also, it makes my skin soft and has an nice, delicate smell.

Essence I Heart Extreme Crazy Volume mascara - One of the best mascaras especially if you look at the price. It is cheap but works really, really good. This one is even better then original I Heart Extreme mascara. My lashes are short, they don't have any volume and it  is hard for me to find something that makes them stand out. This one is probably the best so far. I will definitely buy it again.  


Did you tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...