Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Red carpet Grammy 2016

Last time I posted something related to red carpet was 2013...I can't believe it was so long. Grammy Awards were last night and it is time for a little bit of Who wore what?? I can't say that somebody specially impressed me but there were some nice dresses. I featured some of them and my favorites from this bunch are Taylor Swift and Serayah McNeill. My least favorite would be Demi Lovato and Ciara. What do you think?

Taylor Swift


Serayah McNeill


Anna Kendrick


Selena Gomez


Lady Gaga


Adele


 Alessandra Ambrosio


Carrie Underwood


Demi Lovato


Ellie Goulding


Kaily Cuoco


Ciara


Ariana Grande

source

1 comment:

  1. Hiya, I just did my foot regime today, I worked for 8 hours, standing up, wearing crappy shoes. My feet are killing me.
    P.S.: I have no idea how Lady Gaga can walk with those shoes haha.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...