Friday, February 5, 2016

Essence Pink & Perfect lipstick and Pink Me blush


Today I have two products from Essence trend editions. Since both TEs are older I decided to show you my swatches anyway in one post.
First I have gorgeous Essence lipstick Pink & Perfect from Merry Berry trend edition. This is one of my darker lipsticks, my usual picks are bright pink but sometimes it is good to do things at least little bit differently. Essence Pink & Perfect is beautiful berry pink, really nice winter color.


It is creamy, no shimmer. It is easy to apply and it lasts for few hours, if you eat and drink it would be good to have it by hand to reapply it.


Essence Pink Me from  Like An Unforgettable Kiss trend edition is pink duo blush. I bought this one randomly, because it was on sale and because why not? There is never too much makeup, right?


Pink Me is duo blush, with two shades of pink. One is very, very light and other is medium pink. Together they give you subtle pink blush which is nice for everyday makeup but if you prefer bolder blush it is better to skip this one. I think I will not reach for it very often but I will every now and then just to change my blush a little bit. For me this is good to have around because usually I don't wear a lot of makeup.


Swatch:


Do you have any of these two products or some other products from these trend editions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...