Friday, August 19, 2011

Essence Ballerina Backstage Grand - Pile In Black nail polish


Ballerina Backstage had some pretty nail polishes. I decided to get only one. Black nail polish with orange glitter in it. It is called Grand - Pile in black. I really love this nail polish, it reminds me on Undead from Eclipse collection that came out last summer. I am in love in both polishes...there is something about black polishes that have glitter inside :) Grand - Pile in black comes in cute bottle that has 10 ml. I'm glad that Essence is bringing bigger bottles back ( remember You rock collection and little 7 ml bottles? ) . This beautiful polish is very easy to apply and on my nails it lasted like any other Essence nail polish which is 2-3 days. That is fine with me because I don't expect miracles...and to tell you the truth I have too many nail polishes and if they last for a week when would I wear all them :D so this way is probably better for me...haha...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...