Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pretty little liars - half way to the end of Season 2


Last night was a Pretty little liars Summer Finale. New episodes will come in January 2011, but there will also be Halloween special episode in October. First 12 episodes aired and nothing much has changed, we found out more in last episode then in eleven previous episodes. I can't say that I am a big fan of Pretty little liars, I watch them just because last summer when I heard about them I checked them out and watched first few episodes. Since there is no many TV shows during summer I was watching this. 
The problem with this show is giving us mystery,after mystery, after mystery... and there are no answers just more question and so many times it seams that nothing is really going on...if you ever seen Pretty little liars you will know what I am talking about. But still I'm not giving up from this show. I already mention this in some of my previous posts and I will say it again. For me Pretty little liars is great summer show when nothing much is going on, it is light summer fun...yet as soon as other shows start this one really stays behind. But...I don't know somehow I always keep watching it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...