Sunday, August 14, 2011

1st blogaversery


When I was away for vacation, precisely on August 4th it was my first blogaversery!! I can't believe that it has been more then a year since I started this blog. I want to thank everyone who visited this blog and of course to my followers! I have 28 followers, is not much but I am thankful for every single one of you :) Since I started the blog hit counter is telling that FairyAna blog has 19 327 hits. My most popular post is Katy Perry nails + OPI collection. Beside Katy Perry popular searches are Essence, Jessica Alba streetstyle, TV shows... First few months of my blog were very slow. I would post five posts in a day and then nothing for a week, things started to change somewhere around Christmas with Transformation of Taylor Momsen post. Since that I am trying to post as much as I can and number of visitors to my blog has increased. 
Thank you again for visiting my blog and came back again :D

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...