Saturday, August 20, 2011

Swatch: Catrice Out Of Space


Here are few items from Catrice Out Of Space Trend Edition that I have. I have two eyeshadows and one nail polish. I love this collection but I think that the products in this collection little bit too similar to each other, and it was hard to pick the products. In the end I decided for this three products and I am very happy with my choice.

Eyeshadows:  Venus vs. Mars and Next Stop: Neptune!




I love both eyeshadows, they are both grey but Venus vs Mars has little bit of cuprous and  blue inside...and Next Stop: Neptune! has white and blue. Also both shadows are metallic.

Nail polish: Beam Me Scotty!



Beam me Scotty! is beautiful nail polish, looks much better on your nails then in the bottle...it is also prettier in real life then on the pictures. The color is grey with green and blue glitter. Beam Me Scotty! has matte finish...and that is the only thing that I don't like about it. It would be better if it is metallic but on the other hand with matte finish this nail polish dries really fast which is big plus for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...