Thursday, August 8, 2013

10 day summer challenge - Day 4


Time for nail art challenge day 4. I had a very busy day so today's mani is something I did few minutes ago. First I thought I will wait until tomorrow but then I saw that other girls did their manis so I decided to do it too. Task for Day 4 is textured nails. I grabbed my p2 sand Style polishes and decided to do each nail differently. So I have polka dots, diagonal mani, melting mani, tape mani and animal print. I like how it turn out in the end. Everything I did today I already did before, these designs are really easy to do and I think they look fun together.


As base color I used p2 Adorable and for nail art I used p2 Lovesome, I also used Essence Berlin Story.


I was quick with this post and with my mani but I hope you still like it :) Check out what other girls did:
Sanela
Cat Girl
Taya
Cat

4 comments:

  1. Ohh wow I love the look of these polishes, and all the designs are so pretty:) I love the polka dot one and the diagonal line one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    lovely design! :)
    Love
    Tabea


    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. prekrasni su mi ovi p2 lakići :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...