Sunday, June 8, 2014

Random #8


Random posts are back! When I started with Project 365 I decided to neglect random posts because I didn't have enough inspiration for both and also I thought I could somehow include all the random things that I wanted in my Project 365. Now after it is done I'm still not finished with it :) I have bunch of pictures that never made it on my blog and I still want to publish them, so here they are :D If you want to see photos form project 365 click here.
So my first Random post after more then a year will be most about P365 but from now on I will probably come back with it every few weeks with different random things that caught my attention. For now I hope you will enjoy these photos but I'm really looking forward to my next Random post which will be just like they were before.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...