Saturday, June 14, 2014

Catrice Camouflage Cream


Concealer Catrice Camouflage Cream is probably my favorite product lately. I've been using it for a while now but I've been loving it since the first time I tried it. I had my doubts about it before I tried it but since I love Catrice foundations and the price of this product is more then good I decided to give it a try. 


Catrice Camouflage Cream comes in small plastic pot and it contains 3 ml of product. I have it in color 020 Light Beige.The texture is creamy and dense. My biggest fear was that I won't be able to apply and blend it nicely but I had no problem with that. No matter if I use a brush or my fingers this concealer looks nice on my face. It doesn't look cakey and it doesn't crease. I like to take small amount of product and then build it up if it is necessary. That is the easiest way to make it look natural and it is easier to blend it.When I use concealer I apply it only under my eyes, on my dark circles because this is the area where I need more correction. I found that it looks best on my face when I apply Camouflage Cream before I apply liquid foundation / BB cream.


I usually use my Body & Soul concealer brush to apply Camouflage Cream and sometimes I like to use Essence sponge concealer brush after that. If you don't have concealer brushes you like don't worry because you can just use your finger and it works great as well.
In the end Catrice Camouflage Cream is the product I would buy again and I would recommend you to try it if you need quality on budget concealer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...