Tuesday, June 17, 2014

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Metallic


Task for day 8 of 31 Day Nail Art Challenge is Metallic. Metallic is not my favorite finish, I always prefer shimmery and cream so when I was thinking about what nail polishes to use I thought that I don't have big choice in my stash. When I actually went to find colors that first came to my mind: Catrice Oh My Goldness! and Essence Stamp Me!Silver I've noticed that I have more then few metallic nail polishes to choose from. I went with my first idea but I also found nail polishes that I haven't used for a while and I really think I should change that. So very soon there will be more metallic on my nails! Anyway, this is the mani I came up with for the challenge. Simple diagonal manicure with polka dots.


I used: Catrice Oh My Goldness! and Essence Stamp Me! Silver



This is how my manicure looks like without flash:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...