Thursday, June 5, 2014

Essence mini lip gloss: Golden Gate Gloss and Paris, Ma Joile


Today I have few pictures of Essence mini lipgloss sets Golden Gate Gloss and Paris, Ma Jolie. I didn't actually bought them for myself I got them for my little nieces. I think they look cute so you can imagine how they feel about them. Sets look pretty similar and colors are sheer so they are appropriate to bring little bit of joy for 8 year old and 10 year old. Of course they can also bring some joy to some of us, older gals.


Colors in sets are similar. Each contain pink, peachy and clear ( one is with shimmer, the other one is classic clear lip gloss ) lip gloss.



These sets look really cute but I wouldn't buy them to myself. I have one from some old Essence range and I did't use it much. Most times I forget about it and when I put it my bag it gets lost among other things in there. It is a nice gift though especially for someone young because there are three different colors and cute packing.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. They look super cute and I want to get them but I agree with you, I'll probably forget about them and never use them

    ReplyDelete
  2. The packaging is indeed super cute. So many times I'm tempted by products like this but you're right, they don't always get used if I buy them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...