Monday, June 16, 2014

Random #9


Time for lazy, sleepy random post! I spend most days at home, doing mostly - nothing.You know I'm pregnant and my due date is days apart. 2 weeks to be precise! It could be any day now so all I have to do now is wait. I spend most of my days the same because at this point there is not a lot things to do. I can't do anything for long time because it gets uncomfortable. I'm not complaining because this pregnancy was good to me and I just hope it will stay that way until the end. So between walking, sleeping ( during the day because it is impossible during the night ), siting and lying in bed I spend my time preparing for big day, watching TV shows and writing on my blog. You could notice that my blog is updated daily which wasn't the case since I started it. After the baby comes I will probably have a break for a while but I hope I will be able to come back at times.


Like I said I've been watching TV shows. My regular week to week shows ended and now I watching Modern Family season 3, Parks And Recreation season 2 and I just finished Sons Of Anarchy season 5! I will probably continue with True Detective because I only watched first 2 episodes.


I didn't get a lot new beauty products in May and June. If you look at the photo you can see what I'm talking about. Here is China Glaze Snow because soon I will need new white nail polish. I use them mostly for nail art and I think this one will last for a long time. The one I'm using now Essence Ahoy is my probably most used nail polish for nail art. I also have H&M White but it is a small bottle so I think I will be done with that one quickly. Two lip products I have here are NYX Butter Gloss - Peach Cobbler and lovely gift form my cousin Oriflame Daring Red. I will probably post more about these two products in future.

For the end of this post here are few random photos I've taken past few days!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...