Monday, July 1, 2013

Preview: Catrice New Fall / Winter 2013

Catrice took over my blog for a while but this is the last preview post :) Here is new Catrice range for Fall / Winter 2013. I can't wait to see all these products in stores because that is always like a candy shop when I don't know where to look first :) There is so much new product but one thing makes me excited the most - All Matt Plus liquid foundation!! I truly hope that this is exactly the same thing as recently discontinued Catrice Infinite Matt. New range will be available from August 2013. Click on the pictures to see larger version.


















7 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love all of these colors.\

    Melissa
    http://wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These jumbo lip pencils and the blush tint went into my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to the foundation and the waterproof Glamour Doll, the original one is my favourite mascara at the moment. Not overjoyed by the polish but the teal might be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ajme, koja od ovih debelih usno-olovaka bude moja, drago mi je da ćemo imat prilike nabavit barem ove od catrice :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh,biti će svega,ode moj novčanik u bankrot :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...