Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Born Pretty Store water decals


Few days ago I tried water decals for the first time. I have moustache design from Born Pretty Store that looks really cute and it seems to be everywhere lately, on t shirts, scarfs, jewelry and of course so many girls draw them on nails. I decided to go with easier version and just stick them on my nails. Water decals are really easy to use. All you have to do is cut the design with scissors and dip it in the water for few seconds. I did it with room temperature water and it worked very well. Then you simply apply it on your nails. You can use fingers but I think tweezers would be the better choice because it is easier to place the image where you want it with them. Once you place the image it will stay that way, you can't move it any more. 


Water decal D305 has 36 different size images. Smaller images are great for short nails, while bigger images will suit girls with longer nails. This is how the design look on my nails. The base is Catrice Mint Me Up. My end result is pretty simple but cute and what is the best simple nail art like this is done in a minute.


If you want to check out Born Pretty Store page and you see something you like use code DCL91 to get 10% off.


* product was sent to me for a review

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...