Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Nyx Beauty To Go - The Ultimate Beauty Box (pic heavy)


Tonight I will finally post my swatches of NYX Beauty To Go. I already showed it to you in my New In post and most of you wanted to see what is inside the box. In the Beauty To Go box there is 47 eye shadows, 5 face colors, 6 blushers, 2 bronzers, 2 powders for face, 4 concealers, 2 eye shadow bases, 1 mascara, 2 liquid liner, 1 eye pencil, 2 lip pencils, 6 lip colors and 6 lip gloss pots. I think we can agree that there is more then enough product inside. I don't know how much of each product there is but the total weight is 212,5 g / 7, 49 oz. Let's look at everything more closely. 


This is how the outside of the box looks. It comes in nice black cardboard box with lace detail in down corner. The box itself looks exactly the same, it is made of hard plastic ( please excuse the shadows you see on it ). One very helpful thing is that when you look at the back of cardboard box there is a picture of every product in the box with the little sign which explains what is what.


When you first open the box you can only see the top layer -  right part of the box from the picture below, the one with bronzers, powders and eye shadows. When you open all layers this is how it looks: 



Now we are going from left to right and we will first look at two rows of eye shadows. As you can see the colors are mostly neutral but there are few vivid colors.


First row:


Second row:


Now the right side of the box. In the first row we have 2 bronzers and 2 face powders. In second and third row we have more eye shadows. Grey and brown tones prevail again.



First row:


Second row:


Third row:



As you can see most of the eye shadows are neutral with exception of few colors. Since I prefer natural and earthy tones I like the it and I use most of these colors. You can find everything you need for complete look, there are highlight colors, crease colors and lid colors. There is nothing to worry about and you can wear them day and night. Opacity of these eye shadows on it's own is medium but with eye shadow base they last all day long. 


Next segment contains lip gloss pots, mascara, eye pencil, lip pencils and eyeliner.



Lip gloss pots are not very opaque and they are more appropriate for day time or just a casual makeup look.With that being said  I think I will just throw one of these in my bag and it will be nice to have it around.






Mascara, eyeliner and pencils are the products I will probably use the least. Just because they are not appealing as much as the rest of the box to reach for it only because of them. 

The last layer of the box contains blushers in first row, lip colors in second row and eye shadow base and concealers in third row.


The opacity of blushers is great, I can really see myself wearing all of them. They look really beautiful on the cheeks. Only down side is that it is little bit hard to reach them with most brushes but I will try to ignore that and use them anyway.


The lip colors also look very nice. Like lip gloss pots they give light coverage but they are very good for day makeup and this is how I use them.


The last thing I will mention is the third row with two eye shadow bases and four concealers.I can't tell you a lot about concealers because I  don't really use them but I have used 2 eye shadow bases and they are very good.


Overall I'm very happy with Nyx Beauty To Go. I may not use every single product that's inside but I am using the most of them. It might be too big for traveling but with this box you can make the whole makeup look using only these products which is great. I know this will never be only thing I use but it will definitely be fun to play with it.

What do you think about it? If you have any questions about it just ask me and I will be happy to answer to all of them!

6 comments:

  1. ludnica, sve to na jednom mjestu... ja oduševljena :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I specially love blushes, very gorgeous colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love the shadows! That would make such a pretty gift, I think the only thing I wouldn't use would be the lipsticks, I don't like them in palettes, but the blushers look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very gorgeous palette!
    i really want to grab it :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where can u buy this palette online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...