Tuesday, October 4, 2011

September favorites


Here it is, my first favorites post  ever...this is for September. On the pictures are beauty product that I was using a lot during month of September and they are also the products that I loved the most...


Lets start with hair products. Schwarzkopf Gliss Hair Repair Oil Nutritive Express-Repair-Conditioner and Schwarzkopf GHR Oil Nutritive Sofort-Repair-Kur both products are for long hair for split ends protection. I will do quick review on these two products. I am using Express-Repair-Conditioner for years and it is among my favorite products since I first tried it. I have a long hair and no matter what I do after my hair is washed I have trouble  brushing it, everyone with dry and split ends know what I'm talking about. Few years ago I told to my hair stylist about that and she recommended this product. I immediately went to the store to find it. First time I tried it I noticed huge difference, brushing my hair became easy since then. All you need to do is spray the product into you hair. Your hair can be wet or dry, I usually use this product when my hair is wet. There is also other Schwarzkopf Oil Nutritive Conditioners for different heir types, I tried some of them but this is the one I always come back to :)
The other Oil Nutritive product I love is Sofort-Repair-Kur. I tried this one for the first time during the summer, this is another hair repair product. It has similar qualities as previous product, this was one of my favorite products during the summer. I recommend both of them even though if you have one of these products it is not necessary to have the other because one can do all the work and I never use them together. Conditioner contains 200 ml of product and it last much longer then Kur which contains 150 ml. 
Another great hair product which is among my September favorites is Avon Dry Ends Serum
Now let's go on with makeup. I love Essence Sun Club Long Beach eyeshadow palette.  Since I got it I've been using it almost all the time mostly because I like neutral colors and in this palette I have all I need in one place. If I'm in a hurry and there is no time for eyeshadow I use Essence Fairytale Pixie Dust shimmer powder...all I do is quickly apply it on my lids and they have beautiful shimmering glow. 
When it comes to eyeshadow base there has to be a place for ARTDECO eyeshadow base among my favorites.
My favorite lip products were Essence 50's Girls Reloaded I'm Sailing and Blossoms Flower Kissed


Avon Arabian Glow blush bronzer is also  a product that I have for a very long time and  I like the use it during the summer. Usually I combine it with other blush but recently I was using it alone and I loved it.


Maybelline Define-A-Lash Volume Mascara is what I'm currently using and I love it. Unfortunately this mascara is discontinued.

2 comments:

  1. uvijek mi je interesantno vidit šta cure koriste :-D
    mjerkala sam ovu sun club paleticu, sad mi je žao što je nisam uzela... ali vjerojatno ih imam dovoljno ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mislim da Sun club paletica ima u redovnoj ponudi :) Meni je odlična!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...