Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Essence products arrived



New Essence products have finally arrived! Everything looks so good, for now I bought some nail polishes, eye shadows, lip gloss and eye shadow bush. Let's see closer pictures:

Nail polishes: Circus confetti, Crack me! Black, Crack me! White, Troy, Mellow yellow



I am in love with all new polishes, there are so many beautiful colors. I really like Mellow yellow. I was looking for pastel yellow polish for a long time and now I finally have it! Circus confetti look great, I haven't tried it yet but I think it will look beautiful on my nails especially with pink as base color. There was so many Nail art Twins polishes :) I adore them! I bought Troy glitter topper...as a base color I will use Break through, that is also Essence nail polish that I already have and I think it is the same as the Troy's twin Gabrielle. Edward and Bella are next on my list...and then Chuck and Blair :)
Cracking polishes were two things I was expected the most, black one looks amazing while the white one...not so much:




Long beach eyeshadow palette and Smokey eyes brush



Palette and the brush look very good, I think that this is what I will use alot during the summer.

Stay with me longlasting lipgloss Me & my ice cream


I love all the colors but this time I took this beautiful soft pink color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...