Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Essence Oz The Great And Powerful: Beware The Wicked Witch cream blush


Essence cream blush Beware The Wicked Witch from Oz The Great And Powerful  Trend Edition is my last buy. The reason why I bought this product was pure curiosity and here is my impression. On the label of this product  it says cream blush but better description would be liquid blush. The way you apply this product is that you should take small amount of the product and apply it on your cheeks and blend with your fingers. Application is not complicated or difficult but you should be very careful because the product is liquid and if you are not paying attention it can go at places you don't want it to be. First thing that came into my mind when I applied the blush on my cheeks was that I shouldn't use it early in the morning or when I'm just tired because it could go wrong. The color is coral with a lot golden shimmer.

Here is picture on natural light...


...and one with the flash so you can see the shimmer


In the end let's look at the swatch. The blush is not very pigmented. If you take small amount of product you can apply that on both your cheeks and it will be enough for a really light coverage. If you want more coverage you should apply more product but what I don't like with a larger amount of this product is that there is too much shimmer. It is okay now but with spring and sunny days that are coming I'm not sure I will like it. The bottle contains 14 ml of product.


Overall this product is okay but nothing special, definitely something I could live without. I will probably wear this on days when I don't want a lot of makeup on my face, but even then I have much better choices in my stash.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...