Sunday, March 3, 2013

Golden Rose Jolly Jewels: 113, 111 and 109


Somewhere in January I showed you my two Golden Rose Jolly Jewels nail polishes and now I'm gonna show you three more polishes from the same line. I had to stop at those five nail polishes but reality is that I wish I could get few more, for now I was good at keeping myself away from them. Unfortunately Golden Rose doesn't have names for their products only numbers and these are: 113, 111 and 109. I love these nail polishes just like entire Jolly Jewels line. They apply easily, dry fast and two coats are enough to get the opacity. All of them contain 10,8 ml. 


Number 113

Number 113 is beautiful medium pink base with golden micro and larger orange hex glitter. Beautiful combination, especially pink and orange!

Number 111


This is another stunning combination., silver micro and larger lime hex glitter in blue base. I'm not a biggest blue fan but I adore this nail polish!

Number 109


Number 109 is light pink with white and pink small glitter. This one looks really cute and reminds me of candy. Like true pink lover I couldn't pass on this!

Do you like Golden Rose Jolly Jewels? Which one is your favorite?

13 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, they are so wonderful! :) I love them all :)
    And hello, don't worry if you don't find my blog on the link www.autumnmiracle.blogspot.com, because I have changed its address on www.routine-daily.blogspot.com, because I want some kind of fresh start :) You don't have to follow the new one, because blog is same as the AutumnMiracle was, I have only changed its link and name :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Znam da ih ima u Hrvatskoj, BiH i Srbiji ali ne znam dal ih ima i u Sloveniji.

      Delete
  3. After your previous post about them I went a little crazy searching for them lol! I believe they'll be available in Greece in about a month :D Do you remember how much they cost?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing and it is hard not to fall in love with them! In Croatia they cost around 5 Euros ( 34 HRK ) but the price is not the same every country. I know that they are cheaper in Bosnia. In Croatia Golden Rose nail polishes usually cost around 1.5-2 Euros but for some reason Jolly Jewels have a higher price.
      Hopefully you will find them in Greece!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I believe Golden Rose polishes cost about the same here too so I hope the Jolly Jewels won't be more than 5 euros because I need at least 3-4 of them! Have a lovely weekend doll :)

      Delete
    3. Thanks and I'm glad if I helped you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...