Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Perfume lover


I think I already had a post where I said that I'm a huge perfume lover. As you can see on the pictures I have a lot of perfumes! Some of them I bought myself but most of them are Christmas and birthday gifts. Good thing about having so many perfumes is that they last forever. Some of these perfumes I have for years and it looks like they will be with me for some time.
When I compare my taste in perfumes with ANY of my friends...I have very different taste...so tell me what are your favorites, what is on your wishlist or which perfume you using right now ;)



Here is what I have:

Givenchy Organza - my favorite perfume. I have this one for a very long time and even though I am using it only in special occasions it is almost gone :( So now I'm saving it even more then I did before. This is such a beautiful scent, I think it is very elegant and sophisticated. Givenchy Organza is one of those perfumes that will  never get old. 

Givenchy Organza Indecence  - this is another amazing Givenchy perfume. I got this one as a gift. This one is also beautiful but it is little bit heavier then Givenchy Organza. What I like about this one is that is same as Organza very long lasting. I use this one on some special occasions as well because I think that it isn't for everyday use.

Dolce & Gabbana The one - I think this one is my second favorite and another perfume that I'm saving. The reason is that it is soooo beautiful and I don't want to be without it. Despite that somehow it is going away so fast :)


Escada Incredible Me - This is a perfume that I'm using a lot. I like it because I think it's great for any occasion and any season. You can't go wrong with this on.

Nina Ricci - Also an amazing gift that has cutest little bottle. I prefer using it during the winter. Because I am used to little lighter scents and for me this one is great wehen the cold days are here.

Valentino Rock 'n' rose - This is a gift that I got from my boyfriend for Valentine's day. Valentino for Valentine's...haha...you see where he was going. As you can imagine main scent here is rose. It smells really nice and I noticed that it smells differently on different seasons. It was still winter when I got it and I liked it but I wasn't crazy about it. Then the spring came and I thought to myself that I was wrong about this perfume because every time I put it on was better and better...that changed again when summer came...and again when fall came. On spring and fall it smells really, really beautiful and during the summer and winter it has much stronger scent. Interesting isn't it? :) If you had experience like this please tell me about it!

Flowe by Cynthia Rowley - I love floral perfumes so this one is just perfect for me. I have it for a long time and in this cute bottle there is just few drops left :(

Bvlgari Jasmin Noir - Christmas gift from last year, it was on my wishlist for a very long time and you can imagine how happy I was when I got it. I think this one could appease many different tastes. Jasmin Noir is another Special occasion parfume so I think ( and hope ) that it will be here for some time.


Lanvin Jeanne - This perfume has interesting story. I was out with my friends after a long time and we went to a bar where they  had some kind of presentation of Lanvin Jeanne. It wasn't anything fancy, just a usual night in the bar but all the girls had a chance to try Lanvin Jeanne and to participate in giveaway. There were several different awards, one of them was this perfume. And yes...I got it...you can imagine how happy I was that I got out that night. Another great thing was that I really love this perfume, because if I didn't like it I would probably give it to someone who does...but it has a beautiful, sweet scent and it was also something I won...so all that makes it perfect!!

U by Ungaro - U is the perfume that everyone asks me about when I have it on. It is great for day and night ( and any season...haha ).



Escada Sentiment - This perfume was actually my mom's but she wasn't using it a lot and then she gave it to me. I love using it during the summer, because it has some fruity notes.  What I love is that they are not dominate because I actually don't like fruit scents that much.

Christina Aguilera - Usually I'm little bit suspicious  when it comes to celebrity perfumes, mostly because I'm not sure that they are long lasting. Christina Aguilera perfume is the one that I loved so much that I had to take the risk and try it because I love the smell of it so much. I wasn't disappointed at all ;)

XX by Mexx Very Nice - As the name of it tells us...very nice! My everyday perfume.

1 comment:

  1. trenutno pičim gucci rush II, christina aguilera mi je super, ali by night... inaće volim voćne i lakše parfeme :-D
    jedan od najdražih ikad bio bi life by esprit *.*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...