Friday, April 12, 2013

OPI The World Is Not Enough


OPI The World Is Not Enough from James Bond Collection was one of my nail polishes that I used the most this winter. I would post about it sooner but somehow I forgot about it. When I first got it in the mail I wasn't trilled, I usually look at swatches before I buy nail polish online  and I was never disappointed with the thing I got. My first look at The World Is Not Enough was a bit disappointing because I usually reach for something bright and this was opposite of that. I tried it the same day and everything changed. I immediately remembered why I wanted this polish. It was the shimmer of course! This nail polish has beautiful pink and gold shimmer in taupe / silvery base. Very pretty and unique color. So, from first bad impression I end up liking this nail polish and I wore it a lot since I have it. 
The polish is little bit sheer and on the picture I have 3 coats but 2 coats worked for me just fine as well.
Here is another picture of the bottle, you can see the shimmer a little bit better here but in person it is more visible and much prettier :)


3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...