Monday, April 1, 2013

Random #7

First of all I want to wish happy Easter to everyone who celebrates it! I hope you had great day with your family and friends!


It has been such a long time since my last Random post, I wanted to do it sooner but I was really uninspired. Today I was in the mood and I found few random things I want to share with you! I have two manicures, you could see both of them in my Once Upon A Time nail art challenge . In first picture you can see my right hand because I only did the challenge on my left hand and on the second picture you can see how everything looked half finished. 



Next is Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R.Ward. I love this series, vampire trash at its best :D. Hopefully I will have time to read the book in next day or two. Last book that came out in Croatia is Phury's story and so far I like it!


Concert date is almost here, I can't wait!!


In the end I have one beautiful picture. I took this picture few days ago, hopefully spring will come soon and sun will finally come out because I'm so tired of winter!!


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...