Monday, April 8, 2013

Empty #6


Cosmic Radiance by Britney Spears - Another of my perfume bottles is empty. That always makes me sad, especially when is fragrance that I really like - like this one.

Balea Kakao Bodybutter - I bought this body butter in the summer and at the beginning I thought that the smell is too strong so I didn't use it until the winter when I fell in love with it. I think some people would find the smell rally strong but I liked it. I also love the formula, it makes my skin very soft and it absorbs quickly.

Balea Repair + Pflege Anti Spliss Serum - In one of my previous Empty posts I said that I'm not going back to it but then I realized that I already bought the new bottle and completely forgot about it. Now after I finished this one I'm sure that I'm not going to use this product any more. I have very dry hair and I need something better for my ends.

MUA face primer - I was never amazed by this product and I think I will not repurchase it. It just doesn't do much for me.

Essence 24 hand protection balm Apple Cinnamon - This ting smells amazing and it is a shame that it is only limited edition!

Ebelin cotton pads - these are my favorite cotton pads for a very long time. I use them for everything but mostly when I want to remove my nail polish.

8 comments:

  1. Ja imam jos malo prvog Radianca,i bas ga volim. Ne znam kakav je taj, al mi se svidja bocica :-)Takodje, kakao butter mi je pri kraju, imam malu kutijicu i mazem njime ruke ili stopala :-)A skoro sam nesto slagala po ormaru i u jednoj torbi nadjem izgubljenu Essence kremu cokolada/naranža, rok jos ok, i bas me obradovala, super mirise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cosmic Radiance je dosta sličan orginalu i baš mi je žao što ga nema više.

      Delete
  2. Ebelin i Balea Kakao Bodybutter su uvijek u mojoj košarici...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kod mene nažalost više nigdje nema Balea bodybuttera :(

      Delete
  3. I finished perfume only once in my life and I have a feeling, that I won't finish any in few years again. I have this one from BS too and it smell really nice.
    I bough 3 Essence hand creams with this smell, because it smells amazing and it's really sad, that was LE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ajme, mene ovakvi postovi uvijek sjete da svoje prazne ambalaže samo slažem, imam punu veeeeeliku kesu a posta nikako lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...