Thursday, April 4, 2013

Preview: Essence TE High Heel Mania

In May and June 2013 Essence will have another "show me your feet" Trend edition called High Heel Mania.  There will be few new nail polishes, shoe comfort pads, high heel protectors, designer sole stickers, body tattoos, ankle tattoos and nail stickers. Well, I know I will check out those nail polishes because that is what I always do and maybe I look at nail stickers just for fun...Do you see anything you like?

The Wedge; The peeptoe


The Stiletto; The Gladiator


The Pump








Pink Is Beautiful; Into The Wild




4 comments:

  1. I like Peeptoe and Stiletto and those shoe stickers :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Designer sole stickers? I have to see them in person, they sound cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nail polish colours! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The nail stickers are super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...