Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Loreal Confettis + Essence Forget-Me-Not


First time I saw Loreal Top Coat Confettis swatches I had my eye on Loreal displays but I couldn't find it anywhere. Finally I saw it few days ago and tried it out immediately. Loreal Top Cot Confettis is a clear base top coat with different size black and white hex glitter and with some silver micro glitter. It looks like some Indie brand nail polish ( Lynnderella I'm thinking about you!! ) which are so pretty but very hard to find  so I'm very happy that Loreal come up with this one and I can put my hands on it. Loreal Confettis looks cute in combination with any color, my first pick was beautiful pastel blue Essence Forget-Me-Not but I can't wait to have fun with other colors. In applied one coat of Loreal Confettis.


The bottle has only 5 ml but I don't even care, I will probably have a backup bottle for this one.


Do you like Loreal Confettis? Do you like glitter top coats?

6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...