Friday, April 26, 2013

Essence Madly Purpled


Essence Floral Grunge is in stores now and I picked up one nail polish, Madly Purpled. Madly Purpled is really nice pastel purple with matte finish. I love colors like this one in spring so this will be on my nails a lot, only thing is that I don't really like the matte finish so in the future I believe that I will wear a top coat over it. What makes this nail polish special is the silver shimmer, which shines through the matte base in sunlight which looks really pretty.


I applied two coats, everything dried pretty quickly and application was easy. The bottle contains 10 ml of product.
Do you picked up something from Floral Grunge?

2 comments:

  1. hi !nice blog !do you want to follow eachother?
    Have a nice week end!!
    i wait for you soon!
    Federica smartchicdietreadbooksandfly.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. boja je prekrasna. vidjela sam kolekciju u mullera ali još nisam nista kupila

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...